Customizing your portal for each client and project helps give your page some extra flair and personality.
To add a brand logo to an existing portal:
1. On the Portals home page, open your portal by clicking on the portal card
2. To add your logo, click on the circle that says "LOGO" next to the portal title
3. Choose your file and upload the logo (a .jpg or .png file that is no larger than 1 megabyte)
4. You now have a personalized portal! If you would like to make any changes, click on the logo to upload a new one.
To personalize your team settings:
Alongside your portal logo, you can also add your team or business logo. This logo will be automatically visible on all your portal pages.
1. Edit your team logo by going to the menu in the top-right corner on the Portals home page and selecting 'Team settings'.
2. On the team settings page, you can choose your logo (a .jpg or .png file that is no larger than 1 megabyte)
3. Add your team name, and invite any team members you want.
We’ve also made this handy guide to help you get started.