Angelique Temple appointed as CMO to drive awareness of WeTransfer’s suite of features that span different stages of creative workflow, support the growth of the subscription offering and deliver campaigns that increase engagement with the global customer base.
Amsterdam, Wednesday 15 June 2022 — WeTransfer, a global provider of creative productivity tools, has today announced the appointment of Angelique Temple to the role of Chief Marketing Officer.
Temple brings to WeTransfer over a decade of experience developing and delivering marketing strategies and campaigns for high-growth global tech and media brands. An Australian native, she has made her home in New York over the past seven years as a leader in the data-driven marketing space.
Most recently, she spent four years at WeWork as its VP of Growth and Revenue Marketing. During her time at WeWork, Temple was responsible for leading the marketing for WeWork’s monthly subscription product, WeWork All Access and pay-as-you-go membership, WeWork On Demand.
In her new role, Temple will drive awareness of WeTransfer’s suite of features that span different stages of the creative workflow, support the growth of the subscription offering and deliver campaigns that increase engagement with the platform’s global customer base.
Alexandar Vassilev, WeTransfer’s CEO said: “Angelique’s expertise in product-led growth with global companies will make an excellent addition to our team and help to supercharge and complement our expanding ecosystem of creative workflow tools. Her proven experience will be invaluable as we continue to innovate the products we offer to creative professionals and broader communities in delivering on our strategy over the coming years.”
Prior to WeWork, Temple was a Senior Director of CX Strategy for marketing technology company, Zeta Global, where she led strategy consulting for clients in Zeta’s Fortune 500’s customer base and previously was an audience strategy consultant for Convicts, a digital media publisher based in New York.
Angelique Temple added: “Joining WeTransfer at such a pivotal point in its growth trajectory is a really exciting opportunity. The company has achieved magnificent global scale and brand awareness in a relatively short space of time, serving a passionate community of loyal creatives, while also leading on issues like sustainability with its B Corp status. I’m excited to be taking on this new challenge and I’m looking forward to working with the talented teams across the board to grow the subscriber base and take the brand even further.”
WeTransfer is focused on offering solutions for creatives to seamlessly ideate, collaborate and share their work with both clients and co-creators across the creative workflow. In January 2022, the company unveiled its new Premium Offering, introducing new innovative functionalities such as portals and reviews that cover key stages of the creative workflow.
- WeTransfer, the core file-sharing tool, enables people to send, store, and track large files simply and securely. It was built specifically for creatives to share work with clients and collaborators, throughout the creative process.
- Teams allows users to collaborate across tools and helps teams to sync with one another, including for the delivery of creative ideas.
- Portals and reviews enable creatives to organize and keep track of all the work they deliver, simplifying the client or collaborator review process. These capabilities allow creative professionals to manage multiple client projects and provide their clients with a single destination to view, share, and receive feedback on each iteration of creative work.
- Collect enables users to save, store, and share rich and inspirational media content in a variety of formats including images, music, and videos. Designed for the creative professional, Collect enables users to visually organize their ideas into moodboards and share links with teams for review and editing.
- Paste® is a collaborative presentation tool with intelligent design features for modern, fast-moving, creative teams. Paste helps users create and format beautiful presentations by automating the slide design and formatting processes in real-time, enabling fast iterations and professional delivery.
WeTransfer also has WePresent, a digital arts platform featuring work from creators across the globe. Collaborating with emerging young talent to renowned artists such as Marina Abramovic, Riz Ahmed, FKA twigs, and David Sedaris, WePresent showcases the best in art, photography, film, music, literature and more, championing diversity in everything it does.
WeTransfer streamlines the workflow process for millions of creative professionals. Its ecosystem of creative productivity tools makes it easy to collaborate, share and deliver work. WeTransfer has more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries.